SOME WORDS ABOUT US
- Orthodontics (Braces)
- Prosthodontics (Crowns, Bridges, Implants & Dentures)
- Restortative & Cosmetic Dentistry (Fillings, Veneers & Bleaching)
- Preventive Dentistry (Cleaning & Fluoride)
- Pedodontics (kids Dentistry)
- Surgery & Implants
- Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment)
Highest Quality Of Dental Service
Our philosophy is that the patient comes first and foremost. We aim to:
- Provide the highest quality dental service.
- Spend one-on-one time with you.
- Provide a totally individualized treatment.
- Provide the kind of care that we would expect for ourselves and our families.
Sat – Wed
- Internist doctor3:00 – 9:00 PM
- Katameya TEL: 0100-3006729
- MaadiTEL : 0102-5099991
- ZayedTEL: 0109-8402264
Our secure patient database is fully networked between our branches allowing us access to all pertinent patient information from any of our numerous computer stations. The network allows us to store digital images and radiographs allowing us to engage in a more comprehensive analysis of the patient’s progress during treatment.
Additionally, our fully equipped laboratory means greater precision, speed and efficiency. It also means that the laboratory work is completed on the premises avoiding delays and compromises.
For our orthodontic patients, we believe that a well-informed patient is more likely to achieve the best results. For this belief, we have invested in “Orthomation”, an educational computer software that demonstrates to patients graphical images of cases with similar initial conditions, how treatment should progress, as well as how results will look like at the end of treatment.
The initial 20-30 minute appointment consists of a comprehensive oral examination with one of our specialists. This exam will depend on the reasons for your visit, whether it is for orthodontics (braces), prosthodontics (crowns, bridges, dentures, etc.), restorative & cosmetic dentistry (fillings, veneers, bleaching, etc) or periodontics (gums & bone). An individualized plan for treatment is outlined with each stage evaluated according to rigid standards before proceeding.
Payment in Full: We offer a 5% bookkeeping courtesy for those who choose to pay in full at the start of treatment.
For orthodontics, we offer a 10% discount for those who pay in full at the start of treatment. We also offer 5% discount for payment over 6 months.
For your convenience, we accept Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, checks and cash.